ERP System Analyst - HCMJob Order #022008
- Posted On: May 11, 2022
- Position Title: ERP System Analyst - HCM
- Position Type: Permanent
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: Connecticut
- City: Stamford
ERP System Analyst – HCM
Our client in the healthcare industry needs an ERP System Analyst to support their Oracle Cloud implementation. This is a contract-to-hire position that requires coming onsite once a week in Stamford, CT. COVID-19 vaccination is required.
- Development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program.
- Customize and configure workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
- Test ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting corporate and business functional needs.
- Strong partnership skills include working cross-functionally with implementation partners, internal IT organizations, and business leaders to drive large-scale implementations globally.
- Understand the process areas associated with Oracle ERP solutions utilizing best practices.
- Work directly with IT and business users to thoroughly understand functional requirements to produce effective technical design documentation using best practice development standards for our ERP system.
- Assist in the implementation of purchased application software and integrating it with company applications, databases, and technology platforms.
- Provide business and analytical support for the modification, and enhancement of Oracle Cloud associated with Finance, Supply Chain, or HCM functions
- Development and execution of test scripts, review of Oracle patch test results, and analytic review of issues with the testing cycle, including, determining the root cause of the issue causing the defect
- Manage progress toward resolving critical production support and application enhancement requests are prioritized with the IT department.
- Review business requirements with the goal of developing solution design, timelines, and resource estimates for implementation, including deployment recommendations factoring in the Information Technology Department standards, security, audit, and compliance requirements.
- Work in collaboration with the business users and IT team to ensure production support and application enhancement request and system changes are prioritized.
- Responsible for designing, planning, and executing application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of the implementation and testing process.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience as a System Analyst or Applications Administrator in an IT environment or business functional area.
- Experience implementing or maintaining an ERP system
- Knowledge of application design activities tools and techniques, knowledge, and experience with implementing purchased application software; knowledge of application
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Kelly Hammond at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.