Accounts Payable & Accounting SpecialistJob Order #021962
- Position Title: Accounts Payable & Accounting Specialist
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Georgia
- City: Alpharetta
Accounts Payable & Accounting Specialist – Professional Services Company – Alpharetta, GA
Apply your skills at a fast-growing recruitment and professional services firm that helps hospitals and health systems staff large-scale IT initiatives. Ranked on the Inc. 5000 and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, our firm seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist. More than a job, this is a career opportunity in a growing industry where your efforts will be recognized within an organization that values hard work and having fun.
• Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
• Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
• Ensuring bills and consultant payments are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
• Processing due invoices for payments
• Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
• Review of new vendor paperwork and Setup of new vendors/corp in AP’s systems
• 3 years Accounts Payable experience in a professional services environment required
• Previous experience with back-office time & entry expense systems preferred
• Detail oriented
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information, contact Chanteal.Heard@healthcareitleaders.com
About Healthcare IT Leaders
Healthcare IT Leaders is a KLAS-rated, national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider and payer organizations with experienced technology talent for implementation services, consulting and full-time hiring. Areas of focus include EMR, ERP, HCM, CRM, and BI. Based in Greater Atlanta with offices nationwide, our company is ranked on the Inc. 5000, the Healthcare Informatics 100 and the SIA list of Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S. We have been named a Best Place to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms by Forbes.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Chanteal Heard at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.