Cerner RevCycle Patient Accounting ConsultantJob Order #021629
- Posted On: March 9, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner RevCycle Patient Accounting Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Hybrid
- State: Remote
Our client is looking for a RevCycle Patient Accounting Consultant for a 6 month contract job opportunity with remote work and some travel work to the client sites in the U.S.
This client is growing rapidly and there is room for growth within this company!
Job Description: The RevCycle Patient Accounting Consultant guides the client and Cerner colleagues in identifying and executing the changes required to achieve defined benefits. Using effective consulting skills in meetings and events, the consultant drives the client through design of clinical and business processes, solutions and technology workflows, and successful adoption that will lead to achieved value.
• Familiar with and able to consult on any/all Model workflows applicable to the client's needs, including but not limited to, pre-billing claims workflows, claims follow up workflows including denial management, cash posting workflows.
• Able to actively participate and provide recommendations on key RevCycle metric improvements, including DNFB Days, CCR, AR Days. The consultant should people able to provide the client recommendations on reporting around these metrics
• Have a working knowledge of any configuration tools or settings needed for desired outcomes in the Patient Accounting space, including pft_tools, ProFit Claim Manager, ProFit Business Manager, and RevCycle Maintenance as it relates to Work Item design/build.
• Familiar with project timelines and expectations including phases of the project for design, build, testing, and go live preparation. In addition, the consultant should be familiar with post conversion support processes including turnover to support for the Patient Accounting solution.
• Assists in organizational change management, helps clients identify opportunities for improvements, and is accountable for achieving the project’s targeted outcomes.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jessica Plemmons at 678-593-3331 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.