Permanent RecruiterJob Order #021353
- Posted On: June 30, 2022
- Position Title: Permanent Recruiter
- Position Type: Contract
- Work Location: Remote
- State: United States
- City: Alpharetta
Advance Your Career at an Industry Leader
Ranked on the Inc. 5000, voted one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, Healthcare IT Leaders seeks motivated recruitment professionals (Consultant Advisors) with previous staffing experience in healthcare, IT, or consulting services.
Our firm is a fast-growing industry leader that helps hospitals and health systems staff large-scale IT initiatives. Successful recruiters can be high earners in a supportive workplace that rewards effort and entrepreneurial drive. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
This position reports to the Director of Permanent Practice. You are responsible for identifying, qualifying and tracking, while supporting various Healthcare IT Leaders customers. In addition, you will be assisting in company-wide initiatives as needed.
Permanent Recruiter will work within our Applicant Tracking System and will be responsible for maintaining system data with attention to detail and accuracy. You will receive training and use other cloud recruitment and collaboration technologies (MS Teams, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.).
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Work with hiring managers and supporting team members to identify, attract and engage with quality candidates
- Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research
- Provide updates to managers and candidates on an ongoing basis
- Conduct MS Teams Interviews after screening resumes
- Develop talent pools and communities within Salesforce through ongoing recruiting efforts
- Previous experience in Corporate or Agency staffing
- Strong communication and phone skills
- At least two years of recruiting experience
- Previous experience using Teams, Zoom, or similar applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks without compromising deadlines
- Previous experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.