Cerner MDI ConsultantJob Order #021308
- Posted On: February 1, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner MDI Consultant
- Position Type: Contract to Permanent
- Work Location: Remote
- State: Wisconsin
Our Mid West client is looking for a remote Cerner Medical Device Integration Consultant for a 6 month Contract.
- Cerner Careaware and MDI experience
- Must have experience being the lead on a MDI project from start to finish performing onsite and remote implementation tasks.
- Facilitate technical discovery and provide expertise based on the client specific environment and clinical workflow
- Must have configuration experience leveraging iCommand and Phoenix tools to configure Laboratory Medical Device Interfaces.
- Configuration of Cerner Connectivity Engines and Device Adaptors.
- Conducting technical training with appropriate client resources such as Clinical Informatics, IT, Lab Analysts, and Biomed.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.