Traveling COVID-19 Tester (Boston)Job Order #021148
- Posted On: January 13, 2022
- Position Title: Traveling COVID-19 Tester (Boston)
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Massachusetts
- City: Cambridge
Traveling COVID-19 Tester – Greater Boston, MA
2 Positions Available!
Our client is looking for medical assistants, lab techs, phlebotomists, or other healthcare professionals for school-based COVID-19 testing programs. Testers will travel the Greater Boston, MA area to help multiple school testing programs.
WE WILL PAY FOR TRAVEL TIME!
Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated!
Location: Greater Boston, MA Area
Start Date: ASAP
Prior COVID Testing experience is highly preferred.
- Conduct the full COVID testing workflow (collection, testing, and reporting) for all identified individuals at the defined increment for the duration of the contract term
- Complete all accompanying administrative duties, including but not limited to documenting all test results and notes into all required systems of record
- Maintain PPE at all times
- Escalate any issues to Supervisor
- Must have reliable transportation
- Direct patient care experience
- Ability to commit to the duration of the contract
- Prior work experience in schools or health systems
- Prior experience working with young children in daycare or healthcare settings
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Michael Cooper at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.