COVID-19 Onsite Testers, BedfordJob Order #021130
- Posted On: January 7, 2022
- Position Title: COVID-19 Onsite Testers, Bedford
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Massachusetts
- City: Bedford
Our client is looking for medical assistants, lab techs, phlebotomists, or other healthcare professionals for school-based COVID-19 testing programs.
Schedule: Tuesdays 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Bedford, MA
Duration: until 06/30/2021
Prior COVID Testing experience is highly preferred.
- Conduct the full COVID testing workflow (collection, testing, and reporting) for all identified individuals at the defined increment for the duration of the contract term.
- Complete all accompanying administrative duties, including but not limited to documenting all test results and notes into all required systems of record
- Maintain PPE at all times
- Escalate any issues to Supervisor
- Direct patient care experience
- Ability to commit to the duration of the contract.
- Prior work experience in schools or health systems
- Prior experience of working with young children in daycare or healthcare settings
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jessica Plemmons at 678-593-3331 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.