Cerner Clairvia ConsultantJob Order #021091
- Posted On: December 30, 2021
- Position Title: Cerner Clairvia Consultant
- Position Type: Contract to Permanent
- State: Georgia
Our client in North Georgia is seeking a Cerner Clairvia Consultant for a 6-month project with a possible contract to hire starting ASAP.
- 2+ years of Cerner Clairvia implementation experience.
- 2+ years experience being the lead on a Cerner Clairvia workforce & workload management project from start to finish performing onsite and remote implementation tasks required for the Clairvia Solution Suite.
- Facilitate discovery and provide expertise based on the client-specific environment and clinical workflow for alignment to Model standards.
- Must have configuration experience leveraging Clairvia tools to configure the solution suite per the client’s design with an emphasis on, but not limited to, the workload suite for Outcomes-driven Acuity.
- Advise on Clairvia suite deployment strategies, including interdependencies, integration points across Cerner or 3rd parties, and design impacts.
- Engage in client support outside of standard business hours, as needed.
- Must be able to work as a W2.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jonathan Jenkins at (603) 475-8168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.