Cerner Delivery Consultant - ClairviaJob Order #021089
- Posted On: January 3, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner Delivery Consultant - Clairvia
- Position Type: Contract to Permanent
- State: California
- City: Los Angeles
Our client located in Los Angeles, California is seeking a Cerner Clairvia Consultant for a 6-month contract position.
- 2+ years of previous Cerner Clairvia project experience is required.
- Must have experience being the lead on a workforce & workload management project from start to finish performing onsite and remote implementation tasks required for the Clairvia Solution Suite.
- Preferred experience with staff scheduling, staffing assignments, staffing workflows, hospital admission/registration process, and/or other related hospital operations.
- Must have configuration experience leveraging Clairvia tools to configure the solution suite per the client’s design.
- Opportunity to convert to a full-time employee after the 6-month contract duration.
- 100% travel to client site is expected.
- West coast applicants are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jonathan Jenkins at (603) 475-8168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.