Cerner Acute ConsultantJob Order #021070
- Posted On: January 4, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner Acute Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Illinois
Our Midwest-based client is seeking a Cerner Acute Consultant for a 6+ month contract.
The Acute Consultant is responsible for communicating, collaborating and working to design and customize clients’ new or updated computer systems. The Consultant will support specific Cerner software services. The Consultant will communicate with and support clients on a day-to-day basis. The Consultant’s end goal is to support clients through Cerner upgrades, system changes and enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance, which can include system testing, troubleshooting, issue management, and training.
- Lead consultant on the project
- Must have build experience
- Must have experience being the lead on a project from start to finish on an implementation
- Demonstrates advanced Acute Physician workflow (Documentation, CPOE, Rounds, Admission, Transfer, Discharge Meds Rec, etc.) and solution knowledge, in accordance with Cerner standards.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.