Cerner Patient Access Consultant – RegistrationJob Order #021023
- Posted On: January 3, 2022
- Position Title: Cerner Patient Access Consultant – Registration
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Missouri
- City: Kansas City
Our client located in Kansas City, MO is seeking multiple Cerner Patient Access - Registration Consultants for an 8+month contract.
- Experience with Cerner Patient Access - Registration.
- Consult with clients during implementations to deliver client-specific venue configuration, testing and training.
- Consult with clients on current workflows and configuration, upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance.
- Complete client-specific design, configuration and troubleshooting within appropriate tools.
- Complete full solution build with accountability for build quality score and follow-up actions.
- Develop and execute test plan and test script execution and note changes in end-user functionality
- Review new defects, write steps to test, outline information for change requests and notify clients.
- Identify and escalate issues to solution and engagement leadership.
- Expected travel to client site is 25%.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at (678) 761-7501 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.