Corporate RecruiterJob Order #020670
- Posted On: November 10, 2021
- Position Title: Corporate Recruiter
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Georgia
- City: Alpharetta
Advance Your Career at an Industry Leader
Ranked on the Inc. 5000, voted one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, Healthcare IT Leaders seeks an INTERNAL CORPORATE RECRUITER with previous permanent hiring and staffing experience in healthcare, IT or consulting services.
Our firm is a fast-growing industry leader that helps hospitals and health systems staff large-scale IT initiatives. We offer competitive benefits, a flexible and family-friendly work environment, and offer training and community volunteering opportunities.
Reporting and Responsibilities
This position reports to the VP of Delivery and Recruiting. You are responsible for identifying, qualifying, tracking, while supporting all departments across the organization for internal hiring.
Corporate Recruiter will work within our Applicant Tracking System and is responsible for maintaining system data with attention to detail and accuracy. You will receive training on and use other cloud recruitment and collaboration technologies (MS Teams, LinkedIn Recruiter, & Salesforce).
General Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
- Work with hiring managers and supporting team members to identify, attract and engage with quality candidates
- Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Provide updates to managers and candidates on an ongoing basis
- Conduct Teams Interviews after screening resumes
- Develop talent pools and communities within Salesforce through ongoing recruiting efforts
- Previous experience of Corporate or Agency staffing
- Strong communication and phone skills
- 3 – 5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience supporting exempt and non-exempt hiring
- Previous experience using Teams, Zoom, or similar applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize task without compromising deadlines
- Previous experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Justin Couch at 678-533-4460 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.