Cerner Analyst (Registration Rules and Protocols)Job Order #020194
- Posted On: October 13, 2021
- Position Title: Cerner Analyst (Registration Rules and Protocols)
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
Our REMOTE Midwest client is seeking a Cerner Analyst (Registration Rules and Protocols) for a 6+ month contract. Starting ASAP. MUST HAVE PRIOR CERNER BUILD EXPERIENCE).
- 3+ years of Cerner Rules / Patient Access / Registration software implementation experience. (This is not a Registration clerical position).
- 3+ years of experience identifying and executing changes within the Cerner Patient Access / Registration module.
- Experience working through design / configuration and testing for Patient Registration Conversions, Appointment Types, Registration Rules and Protocols, Health Plans, and how it integrates with Patient Accounting.
- Must be able to work as a W2.
- Must be able to work 8a – 5p CST.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Candace Bush at (678) 593-3340 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.