Sr Epic Project ManagerJob Order #020152
- Posted On: October 4, 2021
- Position Title: Sr Epic Project Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
We currently have a client that is seeking a Senior Epic Project Manager for a 3 month remote contract beginning 12/1.
- Projects Position will support: Implement Epic suite of applications at 7 acute care facilities and 92 ambulatory clinics. In addition, the scope will include planning and implementation for all associated infrastructure and construction components necessary to support Cerner. PM will be leading data conversion. Go live is in Summer 2022.
- Ideal Candidate: Knowledge and experience with Data Conversion and background in HIM.
- Top Non-negotiable technical and professional skill: Strong PM methodology including scope management, work breakdown and division of work for technical teams, stakeholder management, and schedule management.
- Desirable soft skill: Experience with past data conversion of EMR's moving from one EMR to another. Leadership, communication and relationship management, and command skills. Ability to lead teams and foster strong team work. Driving for results is key. Supporting team and enabling them to be successful is required. Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jared Fudge at (978) 979-5773 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.