COVID-19 Onsite TestersJob Order #020126
- Posted On: September 29, 2021
- Position Title: COVID-19 Onsite Testers
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Massachusetts
Join our School Testing Team and Make a Difference!
The Healthy Returns division of Healthcare IT Leaders is hiring clinically experienced professionals to conduct school-based COVID-19 testing at K-12 sites throughout Massachusetts. We provide training, PPE, and supervision to ensure your success. You'll be helping students and teachers in your community stay safe, healthy, and in the classroom.
Shift(s): Multiple days and shifts available - Monday - Friday 8am - 2pm
Prior Covid Testing experience is highly preferred.
- Conduct the full COVID testing workflow (collection, testing, and reporting) for all identified individuals at the defined increment for the duration of the contract term.
- Complete all accompanying administrative duties, including but not limited to documenting all test results and notes into all required systems of record
- Maintain PPE at all times
- Escalate any issues to Supervisor
- Direct patient care experience
- Ability to commit to the duration of the contract.
- Prior work experience in schools or health systems
- Prior experience of working with young children in daycare or healthcare settings
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at (678) 636-4445 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.