Cerner Ambulatory ConsultantJob Order #019870
- Posted On: September 3, 2021
- Position Title: Cerner Ambulatory Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Indiana
The Ambulatory Consultant is responsible for communicating, collaborating and working to design and customize clients’ new or updated computer systems. The Consultant will support specific Cerner software services. The Consultant will communicate with and support clients on a day-to-day basis. The Consultant’s end goal is to support clients through Cerner upgrades, system changes and enhancements, and ongoing system maintenance, which can include system testing, troubleshooting, issue management, and training.
• Lead consultant on the project
• Must have build experience
• Must have experience being the lead on a project from start to finish on an implementation
• Demonstrates advanced Ambulatory workflow (Provider, Nursing, Front Office, Coder, and Ancillary staff, including lab, radiology, medication administration, ePrescribe, and other Orders workflows) and solution knowledge, in accordance with Cerner standards.
• Drives development of future state workflows leveraging Cerner’s standards
• Owns and creates positive experience of client counterparts throughout engagement.
• Educates the client on design recommendations and configuration tasks to ensure their understanding and knowledge of maintaining ambulatory workflows and content long term.
• Provides implementation process leadership for client work groups.
• Consults with client service line/department project teams (lab, radiology, Pharmacy) to gain agreement on benefit opportunities.
• Develops client associate domain expertise (clinical, revenue and operational) and consulting skills in working with their providers and end users.
• Consults around Key Performance Indicators for the Ambulatory venue (Provider Volumes, Clinic cycle times (throughput measurement), patient wait times, etc.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.