Healthcare Data Analyst - SQLJob Order #019379
- Posted On: August 5, 2021
- Position Title: Healthcare Data Analyst - SQL
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
Refer a candidate for this role and you could win a Tesla. See our website for details!
Our client in the Healthcare industry is looking for a Data Analyst to analyze, test, and validate data for company clients. The Data Analyst takes direction from the manager, senior-level team members, and works in conjunction with other departments within the company. The Data Analyst understands best practices to ensure that data is accurate and delivered and processed on a timely basis internally and to clients using company products. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity
- Must be able to provide excellent and timely communication (written and verbal) on assigned projects, which includes progress, risks, and issues to company clients.
- Individual must understand the healthcare revenue cycle process.
- Must be able to utilize SQL and various other tools to analyze, test, and validate hospital revenue cycle data from various HIS systems for company products.
- Individual can work independently or in a group on multiple projects and manage their work to scheduled deadlines as well as maintain quality for assigned work.
- Review and digest new changes for product releases to ensure and maintain work processes and software viability.
- Communicate and work closely with Maintenance team troubleshooting issues and follow through to resolution for clients.
- Identify, report and document software defects that surface in company products and offer suggested solutions.
- Create data validation checklist and best practice documentation for data file specifications and import process.
- Bachelor’s degree with a background in Data Science or Analytics, healthcare administration, finance/accounting, computer science or information technology
- 3 years of experience in Data analysis, Data testing, Data interfacing, Systems analysis, Project implementations.
- Individual must have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to document work, issues and communicate standards and requirements.
- Individual must possess excellent analytical and technical skills for research and resolution of day-to-day work and issues that surface.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products (emphasis on MS Excel and Access)
- Excellent analytical and technical skills to work on issues and or items for implementations.
- Individual must be detail oriented and display a positive approach to work and projects assigned.
- Individual must be able to share information and identify improved processes to maintain best practices mode within the department.
- Must be able to make client presentations for the data requirements for company clients.
- Experience with SQL Server 2017+
- Experience with scripting and/or general programming knowledge in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle process
- Working knowledge of healthcare EDI claims (837), remits (835) and (HL7) (ANSI standard formats) is a plus
- Knowledge of Health Information Systems is a plus (EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, Invision)
- Microsoft Power BI or SSRS Reporting is a plus
- Work on complex issues with directions toward options and resolution
To learn more about this and other positions, contact John Jennings at (978) 561-2014 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.