Senior Azure EngineerJob Order #018325
- Posted On: April 15, 2021
- Position Title: Senior Azure Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Ohio
- City: Cincinnati
Our client based in Cincinnati, OH is seeking a Sr. Azure Engineer for a contract to perm role.
- 10+ years of experience as an IT professional.
- 3+ years of experience designing and supporting Azure environments.
- Microsoft Azure Certification (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent).
- Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal.
- Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure.
- Knowledge of at least one other cloud hosting solution in addition to Azure (e.g. Google, AWS, Helion Cloud, SoftLayer).
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science, Math or Engineering).
- 8 week contract then convert to a perm full time employee.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at (678) 636-4445 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.