Epic Project ManagerJob Order #018324
- Posted On: April 16, 2021
- Position Title: Epic Project Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- State: California
- City: Los Angeles
Our LA-based client seeks an experienced Senior Project Manager for a 15-18 month project beginning this spring. Strong preference is given to California/West Coast applicants as some on-site travel is expected, although most of the work is remote.
We are the exclusive services firm for these positions, so you must apply to Healthcare IT Leaders for consideration.
- 3+ years of project management experience involving the deployment of one Epic application
- Certification in at least one Epic application
- Familiarity with clinical, financial, and/or patient management health care applications or systems
- An understanding of the healthcare applications suite and their place in the acute care, physician, ambulatory and ancillary settings
- Ability to translate the end-user workflow and requirements into application or web requirements/design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to solve highly complex organizational, operational, and people problems
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Must be able to work as a W2 hourly consultant
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andrew Hein at (678) 533-4464 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.