Support TechnicianJob Order #018259
- Posted On: April 7, 2021
- Position Title: Support Technician
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
Our client seeks a Support Technician to join their team in a consulting capacity starting immediately with an initial duration of three months!
Daily Duties Include:
- Provide routine technical support for desktop, laptop, telecom and network systems, including hardware, application software, operating systems and connectivity.
- Perform specific hardware and software maintenance, such as upgrades, virus scans, moving systems, and documenting changes in partnership with suppliers, if appropriate, using existing documentation.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and document resolution.
- Repair or replace defective equipment with support as needed.
- Install, configure, and update end-user desktop and laptop software.
- Prioritize and escalate issues and requests when appropriate.
- Fulfill technical requests from end users or route when appropriate.
- Use knowledge transfer forums to identify and resolve problems
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Kyle Johnson at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.