Sr OnBase Software EngineerJob Order #018141
- Posted On: March 22, 2021
- Position Title: Sr OnBase Software Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
We currently have a client that is seeking a Senior OnBase Software Engineer for a 6 month remote contract beginning ASAP. Our client is open to working with remote workers located within the continental US but will be expected to work 9-5 ET.
Top non-negotiable technical and professional skills needed for a worker to hit the ground running:
- Confident in all integration points and configuration between OnBase and Epic. Not only supporting, but pushing out new build integrations on brand new projects
- Confident in supporting the MRM OnBase Unity client build and integrations (non-Epic based healthcare applications) *for KY market currently on Meditech, so coding workflow etc.)
- Confident with all HL7 template build and support. In addition a solid understanding of HL7 based 3rd party imports.
- Comfortable leading, building and supporting barcoding, advanced capture and all modalities of scanning from OnBase to Epic.
- Ability to monitor, support, train and lead existing build environments as well and new market build in an independent fashion.
- Strong understanding of all HIM related workflows, including but not limited to:
- ADT/Cadence scanning and associated workflows
- ROI processing
- Document Corrections / Merges
- Signature Deficiencies
- How OnBase integrates within all of the various Epic build teams for the integration to work correctly
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a Healthcare environment.
- 10+ years’ experience working in IT as an Application Systems Analyst or Technical analyst type role.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Excellent writing/documentation and communication skills
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of troubleshooting hardware and software Experience working with project life cycle or project management methodologies required.
- 6 or more years’ experience application support, implementation or development experience with applications in a hospital or medical related industry is required.
- Expert level understanding and comfort leading business and technology partners through a structured deployment and/or implementation life cycle and support model. This includes technical requirement gather, specification development and creation of design and system test plans.
- Advanced understanding of technology projects and concepts as they relate to high level business objectives and ability to present those concepts to both IT And non-IT Audiences in concise and easily understandable manner is required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills capable of communicating at executive levels within the organization is required. This includes the ability to present highly technical concepts, solutions, and issues in a manner business leaders can leverage to support their business vision.
- Exceptional presentation, technical writing and documentation skills are required.
- Capacity to leverage strong analytical and complex problem solving skills to recommend solutions.
- Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis is required.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization is required. Ability to work independently and in a complex, matrixed and virtual team environment is required.
- Operational understanding and ability to work in a complex and matrix oriented team environment
- Ability to handle multiple moderate to complex projects, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines is required.
- Strong command of key productivity applications: Google Workspace, Microsoft Visio
- Operational knowledge of interfaces/EDI, APIs, and evolving technology is desired.
- Ability to lead discussions with application and project team(s) to define testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with customer and system requirements is a desired skill.