Cerner Ambulatory ConsultantJob Order #018026
- Posted On: April 6, 2021
- Position Title: Cerner Ambulatory Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
- City: White Plains
Our client in White Plains, NY is seeking a Cerner Ambulatory Consultant for 6 plus months.
- Consult with clients during implementations to deliver client-specific venue configuration, testing and training.
- Consult with clients on current workflows and configuration, upgrade implications, system changes and enhancements and ongoing system maintenance
- Complete client-specific design, configuration and troubleshooting within appropriate tools
- Complete full solution build with accountability for build quality score and follow up actions
- Develop and execute test plan and test script execution and note changes in end user functionality
- Review new defects, write steps to test, outline information for change requests and notify clients
- Identify and escalate issues to solution and engagement leadership
- Leverage internal and external resources to deliver problem identification and resolution
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.