Epic Reporting Workbench and Radar ConsultantJob Order #017744
- Posted On: February 17, 2021
- Position Title: Epic Reporting Workbench and Radar Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: California
Our Southern CA -based client seeks experienced Epic build and implementation resources for a 15-18 month project beginning this spring. Strong preference is given to California/West Coast applicants as some on-site travel is expected, although most of the work is remote.
We are the exclusive services firm for these positions, so you must apply to Healthcare IT Leaders for consideration.
Epic Reporting Workbench & Radar Analyst
- Epic Reporting Workbench and/or Radar Certification required
- 5+ years of Epic Dashboard and reporting experience
- Experience with SQL and other reporting tools
- 6+ years of experience in Healthcare Information Technology
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Dimple Kochikar at (678) 533-4477 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.