Covid-19 TestersJob Order #017713
- Posted On: February 18, 2021
- Position Title: Covid-19 Testers
- Position Type: Contract
- State: North Carolina
- City: Raeford
Our client located in Raeford, NC is seeking several Covid-19 testers for employee testing.
Start Date: March 1, 2021
4 week contract to start with extension
Morning: Tuesday – Thursday 5:30AM – 8:30AM
Afternoon: Tuesday – Thursday 2:00PM – 6:00PM
Evening: Tuesday – Thursday 9:00PM – 12:00AM
- Previous experience working in a lab type setting
- Experience collecting and testing specimens
- Previous experience with BD Analyzers is plus, not required (Certification Course will be required)
- Proven track record of accountability
- Experience in fast paced setting.
- Flexibility on schedule and shifts
- Comfortable wearing full PPE for the entire shift
- Conduct the full COVID testing workflow (collection, testing via BD's Veritor Sofia SARS Antigen analyzers, and reporting) for all identified individuals at the defined increment for the duration of the contract term.
- Complete all accompanying administrative duties, including but not limited to documenting all test results and notes into all required systems of record
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Michael Cooper at or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.