Lab Tech TestersJob Order #017706
- Posted On: February 18, 2021
- Position Title: Lab Tech Testers
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Indiana
- City: Hammond
Our client in Hammond, IN is looking for people who have a healthcare background to join their team doing COVID Testing at their site starting in March.
• Previous experience working in a lab type setting (1-2 years)
• Lab tech or Phlebotomist
• Experience collecting and testing specimens (human or animal)
• Previous experience with BD Analyzers is plus, not required (Certification Course will be required)
• Proven track record of accountability
• Experience in fast paced setting.
• Flexibility on schedule and shifts
• Comfortable wearing full PPE for the entire shift
4 week contract with the possibility of extension
4 Testers per shift (2 Junior & 2 Team Lead)
Morning: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 6:30AM – 11:30AM
Afternoon: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 2:30PM – 7:30 PM
Evening: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 9:30PM – 12:30AM
- Conduct the full COVID testing workflow (collection, testing via BD's Veritor Sofia SARS Antigen analyzers, and reporting) for all identified individuals at the defined increment for the duration of the contract term.
- Complete all accompanying administrative duties, including but not limited to documenting all test results and notes into all required systems of record
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jessica Plemmons at 678-593-3331 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.