Cyber Principle EngineerJob Order #017616
- Posted On: February 2, 2021
- Position Title: Cyber Principle Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
Our client is seeking a contract Cyber Principle Engineer to be a part of a large scale hybrid cloud implementation. Minimum Qualifications Include:
• 7+ years of related job experience required.
• Bachelors Preferred
• Understanding of security metrics and creation of useful dashboards for management review and consumption.
• Demonstrated experience in working in a high paced multi-tasking environment.
• Experience in performing risk assessments using current best practice methods involving quantifying both impact and likelihood scoring.
Required Licensure and Certifications:
• 2 or more relevant technical/professional security certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Governance, Risk and Compliance Professional (GRCP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) are preferred
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to function as a change agent
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Strong skills with intermediate to advanced level expertise with Excel and PowerPoint or equivalents.
If you meet these qualifications please respond to this job posting with your updated resume attached.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andrew Hein at (678) 533-4464 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.