Data Integration DeveloperJob Order #017553
- Posted On: January 27, 2021
- Position Title: Data Integration Developer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Georgia
- City: Atlanta
Our direct client is seeking a Data Integration Developer focused on using Workday integration tools (either EIB or web service API's). This is a 6-month contract role in the Atlanta area. Local candidates only. Must go onsite.
Experience extracting, transforming, and loading data for data integration and data warehousing. Experience with industry best practices and common ETL tool sets (i.e. Talend, SSIS). Ability to translate data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs. Data Quality experience. Experience designing logical data models and implementing physical database objects for operational data stores and data marts. Ability to collect, parse, analyze and manage large sets of data.
- 5+ years of experience in database, data integration, or data warehousing technologies
- Experience with Workday ERP integration tools (e.g. EIB, Cloud Connect, APIs, Studio)
- Experience with MS SQL database platforms
- Extensive experience with common ETL tools (e.g. Talend, SSIS)
- Experience with full implementation of SDLC required
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of technical environments in order to create and document processes and procedures
- Demonstrate well-developed organizational, written communication, and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with teams across organizational lines, including administrative, executive staff, and patient care systems users
- Must be able to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
- Demonstrates strong ability to create scripts to extract, transform, clean, and move data and metadata so they can be loaded into a data warehouse, data mart, operational data store, or third-party application.
- Demonstrates and applies strong knowledge of data modeling skills.
- Provides Master and Metadata management capabilities with minimal oversight.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Braniff Bonaventure at (678) 593-3327 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.