Epic Technical ManagerJob Order #017341
- Posted On: January 12, 2021
- Position Title: Epic Technical Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
Our client, with Nationwide locations, has an immediate need for an Epic Technical Manager. The technical manager coordinates the technical aspects of the Epic implementation, including hardware, processes and decisions, and the project plan. This role is ideally filled by someone who is organized, strong in project management, and has a technical background with a general understanding of the technical infrastructure and staff, including servers, storage, network, and desktop support teams. Contract starts immediately with an initial 6 month duration (plus extensions). Work to be done remotely.
- Being organized, and strong in communication and project management skills.
- Technical background with in-depth understanding of technical infrastructure and staff, including servers, storage, network, end user devices and security measures.
- Experience with self-hosting of Epic implementation in a data center as the lead/manager for a large organization spread across large geographic areas, managing technical staff from all aspects of a self-hosted implementation of Epic.
- Deep knowledge in information security, Epic user access provisioning/control, data migration with Data Courier concept, environment planning/strategy, enterprise level change control process, Business Continuity Access and Disaster Recovery.
- Familiar with Rhapsody interface engine and its interaction with Epic Bridges.
- Familiar with Epic Cogito and the reporting infrastructure.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Matt Kasperzak at 678-533-4465 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.