Network EngineerJob Order #017335
- Posted On: January 8, 2021
- Position Title: Network Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Massachusetts
- City: Lowell
The Network Engineer is responsible for doing strategic assessments at various client sites of their current wired infrastructure. This engineer will be expected to have experience with a wide variety of Cisco and Extreme platforms and strong VLAN, SVLAN, IP subnetting knowledge and understanding.
- Configuring and supporting extreme network environments for both data and VOIP
- CCNA Cisco Certification or equivalent skills
- Solid understanding of BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP authentication a plus.
- Experience with Visio for documenting network configuration or design
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Robert Weaver at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.