Laboratory Onsite SupervisorJob Order #016937
- Posted On: November 19, 2020
- Position Title: Laboratory Onsite Supervisor
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Tennessee
- City: Covington
Our client is seeking a Laboratory Onsite Supervisor for a Rapid COVID antigen testing site in Covington, TN. Resource will help set up testing lab sites to begin testing employees. Project duration is for one month starting on 12/01/2020.
- 3+ years of experience in building relationships with people at all levels.
- Experience in a Healthcare / Lab environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Understanding of operational workflows
- Previous experience standing up a Lab preferred
Job Responsibilities :
- On the ground management to act as Client Liaison & oversee the entire testing operation including both set-up prep & clean-up
- Assists in channeling Employees/Students to the respective lines for collection & keeping things overall moving smoothly.
- Will address any on the ground issues in coordination with the remote Sr. Delivery Manager
- Initiate the onsite Escalation Plan in coordination with the Sr. Delivery Manager
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Heather Emmett at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.