Lab TechiciansJob Order #016908
- Posted On: November 17, 2020
- Position Title: Lab Techicians
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Missouri
- City: Cape Girardeau
Our client in Sikeston, MO is seeking Lab Techs for a Rapid COVID antigen testing site to start on Monday, November 23rd. Project durations is one month with potential extensions.
-Conduct the full COVID testing workflow (collection, testing via Rapid Antigen analyzers, and reporting) for all identified individuals at the defined increment for the duration of the contract term.
-Complete all accompanying administrative duties, including but not limited to documenting all test results and notes into all required systems of record
• Previous experience working in a lab type setting (1-2 years)
• Lab tech or Phlebotomist
• Experience collecting and testing specimens (human or animal)
• Previous experience with BD Analyzers is plus, not required (Certification Course will be required)
• Proven track record of accountability
• Experience in fast paced setting.
• Flexibility on schedule and shifts
• Comfortable wearing full PPE for the entire shift
1 Month with possible extension
Morning 6:00AM - 10:00 AM
Evening 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Heather Emmett at or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.