Epic Cadence AnalystJob Order #016773
- Posted On: December 3, 2020
- Position Title: Epic Cadence Analyst
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Maryland
- City: Annapolis
Our Maryland client has an immediate need for a full-time, salaried Epic Cadence analyst for a new install. While the position is currently remote, candidate must reside in the area, or be willing to locate prior to start.
- Current Epic Cadence certification
- Experience with at least one full-lifecycle implementation
- 3+ years of Cadence build experience
- Project Management experience is a plus
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Christine Woods at 678-593-3325 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.