Director of TelecommunicationsJob Order #016214
- Posted On: September 14, 2020
- Position Title: Director of Telecommunications
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: New York
- City: New York
Our client in Manhattan is looking to hire a full time permanent Director of Telecommunications.
The Director of Telecommunications is responsible for the implementation, operations, refreshment, and security of the health system’s enterprise voice network (private and public wireless), and unified communications (including collaboration tools).
Minimum Related Experience
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience with enterprise Telecom/network operations (Multi site, at least 20,000 end users).
2. Minimum experience with managing at least one call center with over 300 agents.
3. Oversight & leadership of 25 - 50 people
4. Oversight & leadership of 3 to 5 major network implementation projects
5. At least 1 deep specialty in some sort of relevant technology (Distributed Antenna Systems, Cellar, Wi-Fi, Switching/Routing, VoIP, etc.)
6. Prefer 3+ years’ experience with hospital or healthcare provider specific network operations
7. Cisco UC experience
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Tosha Smith at (678) 593-3338 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.