Kronos WIM consultantsJob Order #016074
- Posted On: January 8, 2021
- Position Title: Kronos WIM consultants
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Remote
Our client is currently seeking a Kronos Workforce Integration Manager Consultant as part of Global Integration Team to work with implementation teams to provide support around integration requirements for Kronos Product. This is an immediate need and its a remote opportunity.
· Resource communicates clearly and can develop and read specifications
· Acts as a mentor/coach to others on the Global Integration Team for integration best practices
· Work closely with Project Managers and Application Consultants, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time and budget.
· Designs, develop, modify, debug and evaluate tools developed to aid the Professional Service Teams
· Support development with tools and applications in other parts the professional services organization.
· Ability to assist Sales, Presales, or Services teams with integration discovery and scoping
· Exposure to complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution, as well as product integration and solutions.
· Must be comfortable working with in a cloud environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
· 8+ years experience in a technical consulting environment
· Ability to assess, design, and develop integration for strategic large and/or very complex customers
· Ability to translate requirements into working solutions
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
· Advanced knowledge of database querying, programming and web services, web transfer methods, file management, and cloud technology
· Development tools (for example source control, defect tracking tools, Postman, etc.)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Nimmy Shibu at (678) 593-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.