Revenue Cycle Sales ExecutiveJob Order #015508
- Posted On: April 18, 2020
- Position Title: Revenue Cycle Sales Executive
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Georgia
- City: Alpharetta
Apply your consultative sales skills at a fast-growing consulting and workforce solutions firm that helps hospitals and health systems staff critical enterprise initiatives. Ranked on the Inc. 5000 (5x) and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, our firm seeks an experienced Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) sales executive with previous experience in healthcare RCM or consulting services. More than a job, this is a career opportunity in a growing industry where your efforts will be recognized within an organization that values hard work and having fun.
You will conduct daily outreach to hospitals, health systems and third-party healthcare management groups to acquire new clients that require RCM consultant services. The role offers a competitive base pay, outstanding benefits and can be conducted anywhere in the U.S. from a home office.
- You will identify and pursue either net new business opportunities or up-sell into existing accounts by demonstrating the value proposition of select services. This role sells in a matrix organization and is accountable for collaborating with other sales channels to deliver results with a division of duties as follows:
- Pre-Selling - 20%
- Selling - 50%
- Account Management - 25%
- Non-Sales Related Activities - 5%
Critical Skills Required
- Proven track record of new business sales acumen (hunter vs. farmer) with ability to develop creative solutions based on contract offerings and client needs.
- Highly organized and proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Ability to think strategically with effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain SME level industry and Revenue Cycle product knowledge and quickly assimilate industry specific information and account knowledge then translate to a sales strategy.
- Proficiency with account planning, opportunity management, and lead generation.
- General knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Office, and Salesforce.
- Willingness and ability to travel to client sites as needed.