Solutions ArchitectJob Order #015494
- Posted On: April 16, 2020
- Position Title: Solutions Architect
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Wisconsin
- City: Milwaukee
Our healthcare client located in Wisconsin is seeking a Solutions Architect for a 6 month contract. Must have a EA framework Certification (TOGAF, EA3, Zackman) Excellent rate plus expenses.
- Strong understanding of Internet/IP related technologies including, but not limited to, routing, switching and sub-netting
- Understanding of core ISP technologies such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP/S and WAN
- Knowledge of Fiber channel/iSCSI/SAS storage arrays
- Understanding of concepts such as RAID
- Virtualization technologies with a focus on administration AND design and architecture
- Network Security, Backup and backup related technology experience
- Experience with Disaster Recovery technologies and Disaster Recovery testing and planning
- Experience with Firewall solutions, load balancing and high availability technologies
- An understanding of database technologies
- Familiarity or experience with several of the following products would be beneficial: VMware ESXi, MicroSoft Hyper-V, Linux, Windows, Juniper, Dell, EqualLogic, Compellant, Zerto, Citrix and CommVault
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Information Science or Ten years relevant technical experience.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Nimmy Shibu at (678) 593-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.