Senior Cisco UC-Video and Voice EngineerJob Order #015488
- Posted On: April 14, 2020
- Position Title: Senior Cisco UC-Video and Voice Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
- City: New York City
Our Client, located in the Northeast, requires multiple Senior Cisco UC-Video and Voice Engineers to fulfill 1 year contracts + possible extension. Additional job details and requirements are as follows:
As a Senior UC-Video Engineer, Consultant will be tasked to provide engineering services, participate in the implementation design sessions for large multi-cluster Unified Communication environment, monitor and troubleshoot those issues that may impact the environment. Consultant will be part of a team that will expand and maintain an enterprise Cisco IPT solution that will interface with voice systems (PBX-TDM and IPT) and healthcare medical services. Hands-on experience in call control, IP routing, VOIP deployments and SIP Trucking are necessary.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Engineering or a related field (experience may be substituted)
- 5+ Years troubleshooting networks (Data & VoIP) including Call Manager and Unified
- Communication platforms along with network connectivity on Cisco routers and switches (CatOS and IOS devices) using SSH, Telnet from a command line interface.
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco UCS platforms (both B-Series and C-Series chassis).
- Expert Knowledge of Conductor, Telepresence Server and MCU 8510/MM820
- Expert knowledge and experience with Internet Protocol (IP) suite is essential, including protocols such as SIP, H.323, MGCP and their relationships and integrations in large-scale networks
- Expert working knowledge for large multi-cluster deployments and integration in support of Jabber, EMCC and HTTP networking.
- Knowledge of telecommunications technologies (as it relates to VoIP) including: TCP-IP, IP routing, Voice packet capture, LAN/WAN technologies, VOIP, PBXTDM, inter-working of these technologies as it relates to voice, data, broadband, IPT, and Internet services, deployment and implementation of these technologies and services.
- Provide Tier3 technical support for the Healthcare network
- Knowledge and experience using a ServiceNow ITSM incident ticket management system
- Working knowledge of VMware 5.x and 6.x along with its dependencies with Cisco UC Applications
- Support level knowledge for CUCM, CUCxN, CUPS (IM&P) 11.5
- Understanding of multi-cluster design for both ILS and SME dial plans
- Expert working knowledge of Cisco JABBER (for Windows, MAC, Android, iPad and iPhone)
- Experience with Spark Rooms (55 and 70)/MX700/MX300/MX800
- ETL Execution Management
- Clarity and Caboodle upgrade experience
- Strong SSIS development experience
- Demonstrated experience with report writing tools including Crystal (required) and other Business Objects (preferred)
- Plus Experience: Installing /Configuring/Troubleshooting American Well products
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jared Fudge at (978) 561-2019 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.