Enterprise Security ArchitectJob Order #015412
- Posted On: April 2, 2020
- Position Title: Enterprise Security Architect
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Wisconsin
- City: Milwaukee
Our client in Milwaukee, WI is seeking a full time Strategy GRC Controls Architect for permanent full time hire.
The enterprise security architect will be required to effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services, evaluate and incorporate emerging technologies and evaluate changes to the threat landscapes. Interacts with senior leaders
- Minimum of ten years of experience in a related field. Strong oral and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations including but not limited to PCI-DSS, HIPAA-HITECH.
- Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman, or TOGAF
- Direct, hands-on experience or strong working knowledge of managing security infrastructure — e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology
- Strong working knowledge of vulnerability management practices and tools
- Documented experience and a strong working knowledge of the methodologies to conduct threat-modeling exercises on new applications and services.
- Direct experience designing IAM technologies and services such as AD, LDAP, and/or AWS IAM
- Strong working knowledge of IT service management – ITIL related services – Change management, Configuration management, Asset management, Incident management, Problem management, etc…
- Experience designing and securing applications and infrastructures in cloud environments such as AWS and/or Azure
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jared Fudge at (978) 561-2019 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.