Security Asset ManagementJob Order #015411
- Posted On: June 26, 2020
- Position Title: Security Asset Management
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Wisconsin
Our client in Wisconsin is seeking a permanent Security Asset Management Professional to join their team full time. This person could work remotely from the following states:
OH, KY, UT, MI, NV, TN, IA, NC, IL , or WI
As a member of IT Security team, contributes to development of a comprehensive information security program. Responsible for implementing and operating information security capabilities, documenting security policies, processes and standards.
• Serves as a subject matter expert on centralized asset management
• Implements workflows to collect, manage, and analyze security information for Froedtert assets
• Manage security information for ITAM (Information Technology Asset Management), SAM (Software Asset Management), and non-IT owned and operated (managed?) IoT devices
• Monitors reports and security logs for unusual events.
• Develops asset classification criteria by which assets are managed
• BA in Computer Science or related field is required or equivalent acquired through combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge of / experience using industry leading CMDB / ITSM solutions such as ServiceNow or Remedy.
Education: 3 or more years of experience in Cyber Security and/or Security Operations.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jessica Plemmons at 678-593-3331 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.