Sr. Software EngineerJob Order #015060
- Posted On: February 10, 2020
- Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Missouri
- City: Kansas City
Our healthcare client located in Kansas City, MO is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an 11+ month contract with possible extensions starting ASAP. Excellent rate plus expenses. Must be able to work as a W2 and be onsite Monday – Thursday.
- 3+ years of developing sets of API experience required
- 3+ years of healthcare experience highly preferred in the area of third party online bill pay vendors
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test and modify new software or enhancements while considering software abilities
- Create strategic technical designs for small scope projects within team
- Provide high-level architecture guidance and develop specifications to resolve software problems
- Estimate effort for current and future projects of small to medium scope
- Debug complicated issues that span multiple modules, involve complex concurrency or low-level problems
- Propose and lead process improvements projects for development, deployment or application monitoring
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Candace Bush at (678) 593-3340 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.