Oracle HCM ConsultantJob Order #015047
- Posted On: February 6, 2020
- Position Title: Oracle HCM Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: California
- City: San Francisco
Are you experienced in Oracle HCM and passionate about helping enterprise clients implement and optimize their Oracle solutions? If so, consider consulting opportunities with Healthcare IT Leaders, the KLAS-ranked leader in Business Solutions implementation serving some of the world’s largest healthcare organizations.
Our Oracle practice is growing, and we seek talented functional or technical consultants and project managers to work as part of a team responsible for Oracle implementation projects.
Tasks to include:
· Lead business process workshops and advise client on the impacts of adopting the Oracle Cloud solution
· Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes and obtain sign off to ensure client alignment of proposed solution
· Understand Oracle’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
· Configure the Oracle HCM solution
· Conduct process familiarization workshops to demonstrate the configuration of the cloud solution
· Support the client during all phases of testing, production cutover and post go live
· Supporting the client with any data migration efforts
The ideal candidate must have:
· HCM product and technical expertise - 3-5 years implementing Human Capital Management solutions
· A minimum of One (1) full life cycle implementations of Oracle HCM focused on Payroll
· Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
· Ability to communicate effectively - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Braniff Bonaventure at (678) 593-3327 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.