Revenue Cycle Compliance ManagerJob Order #014918
- Posted On: January 23, 2020
- Position Title: Revenue Cycle Compliance Manager
- Position Type: Contract
- State: California
Our client in Northern California is seeking a Revenue Cycle Compliance Manager to oversee compliance with billing regulations in a shared accountability structure. This is for a 4-6 month contract with possible extensions. The role requires 75% travel and will begin in February.
- Proven ability to manage multiple compliance initiatives within rev cycle operations
- Ability to effectively synthesize complex data sets
- Compliance Certification preferred
- 5+ years of healthcare operations experience
- 1-3 years of leadership experience
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Phil West at 978-561-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.