Senior Healthcare Data Warehouse ArchitectJob Order #014741
- Posted On: December 26, 2019
- Position Title: Senior Healthcare Data Warehouse Architect
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Georgia
- City: Atlanta
We are looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Technical Architect / Lead with experience building or running a Data Warehouse / Analytics team in a Patient Care environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience integrating complex EHR environments consisting of a core EHR system (Epic, Cerner) and a variety of third-party or domain-specific systems.
- Candidates with experience administering a Red Hat or IBM Linux environment are strongly preferred.
- Candidates with experience negotiating and implementing one or more IBM Watson solutions strongly preferred.
- Team members will ideally have some or all of the above experience, but may also/instead have experience in data virtualization, HL7 integration, FIHR implementation, and other Patient Care systems.
- All team members will be expected to create high-quality, repeatable integrations and transformations for a single customer while building institutional knowledge to facilitate future integrations.
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Dimple Kochikar at (678) 533-4477 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.