Senior Data ModelerJob Order #014735
- Posted On: February 12, 2020
- Position Title: Senior Data Modeler
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
- City: New York City
Our client in NYC is currently seeking a Senior Data Modeler for a 6 month contract beginning ASAP. Must be able to travel onsite Monday through Friday weekly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To design and implement complex ETL processes for the Data management and Quality program. The Senior Data Modeler is primarily responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of Data models to support the needs of data warehousing. The position is responsible for recommending and adopting best practices to ensure high data quality standards are maintained and redundancy is reduced.
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of work experience in design and implementation of data models for complex data warehouse initiatives.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with healthcare data and revenue cycle data models.
- Minimum 4 years of strong experience to design scalable data models and data flows.
- Proficiency with some leading data profiling tools (such as SQL, BI tools, etc)
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse initiatives including Data Model development, Semantic/Data Access Layer Development, Reporting and Dashboard Creation; developing solutions for shared data usage
- Experience with a Data Modeling tool (such as Erwin) and in developing processes to manage data model development, principles, and standards
- Experience with a Clinical industry focused data model preferred
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Jared Fudge at (978) 561-2019 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.