Senior Data AnalystJob Order #014695
- Posted On: December 18, 2019
- Position Title: Senior Data Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
- City: New York City
Our New York City client seeks a Senior Data Analyst for a 6+ month project. This is a contract-to-hire position—local/regional candidates only.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop data artifacts (data dictionary) for the Data management and Quality program.
· Prepare forecasts and analyzes data trends, identify data anomalies and conduct deep dive data analysis.
· Participate in high level business analysis and assist with benchmarking KPIs.
· Carefully analyze the data and draw conclusions, communicating the results in a clear, concise and actionable manner.
· Collate, Cleanse, and Organize data from several sources.
· Use analytic tools such as Tableau and SAS for through data analysis and visualization.
· Create and maintain documentation of data governance procedures, policies, and adaptation.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of work experience in data analysis and visualization.
· Experience in preparing and conducting extensive business analysis and studies, process assessments, data analysis and cost benefit analysis in an effort to support data driven strategies.
· Minimum 4 years of experience working with healthcare data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
· Experience with various data platforms.
· Proficiency in PL/SQL coding
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Nimmy Shibu at (678) 593-3321 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.