Senior Information AnalystJob Order #014694
- Posted On: December 16, 2019
- Position Title: Senior Information Analyst
- Position Type: Contract
- State: New York
- City: New York City
Our client in NYC is currently seeking a Senior Information Analyst for a 6 month contract beginning ASAP.
- Develop data artifacts (data dictionary) for the Data management and Quality program.
- Essential duties include preparing, maintaining and owning business glossary and data catalog documents.
- Participate in high level workflow analysis and assist with benchmarking KPIs.
- Act as a data artifacts subject matter expert for assigned business service lines.
- Carefully analyze the data and draw conclusions, communicating the results in a clear, concise and actionable manner.
- Maintain and update existing suite of reporting and dashboards.
- Working in cross‐functional project teams that include ETL development, Data Quality Assurance, and Data visualization.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of work experience in data artifacts creation, Information analysis and visualization.
- Experience in preparing and conducting extensive business KPI analysis.
- Experience with full lifecycle report and dashboard building, including requirements gathering, querying and aggregating data, report / dashboard rollout and upkeep.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with healthcare data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
- Minimum 4 years of strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Shaun Manny at (678) 593-3329 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.