Sales RepresentativeJob Order #014684
- Posted On: December 12, 2019
- Position Title: Sales Representative
- Position Type: Permanent
- State: Massachusetts
- City: Topsfield
Sales Representative – Healthcare IT Staffing
Apply your consultative sales skills at a fast-growing recruitment and professional services firm that helps hospitals and health systems staff large-scale IT initiatives. Ranked on the Inc. 5000 and named by Forbes as one of the nation’s top recruitment companies, our firm seeks motivated sales professionals with previous experience in healthcare IT or consulting services. More than a job, this is a career opportunity in a growing industry where your efforts will be recognized within an organization that values hard work and having fun.
You will conduct daily outreach to hospitals, health systems and third-party healthcare management groups to acquire new clients that need project-based IT consultant services. The role offers a competitive base pay and individuals should earn six figures with sales growth.
Candidates must live in the Atlanta or Boston area.
· Solicit new business in a dedicated geographic territory principally by telephone (average 60 calls per day)
· Negotiate and execute contracts
· Ongoing account management
· Meet and exceed monthly goals for revenue and gross profit/margin
· Work collaboratively with team of IT recruiters to maximize value of contracts and ensure client satisfaction
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Strong communication and phone skills.
· Outgoing, energetic, positive and motivated professionals who love what they do and thrive in a fun, winning atmosphere.
· Committed to ethical business practices and outstanding customer service; someone who understands the business benefits of client satisfaction and consultant loyalty.
· College degree and two-plus years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Two-plus years of previous sales experience in a fast-paced environment and a track record of past success achieving and exceeding a sales plan.
· Familiarity with healthcare Provider industry and the technical skills, vendor systems and job titles associated with widely-used Enterprise Applications including EMR/EHR, ERP, CRM, ITSM solutions like Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Infor – Lawson, Oracle, ServiceNow and Salesforce.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information, contact email@example.com