Software EngineerJob Order #014663
- Posted On: December 13, 2019
- Position Title: Software Engineer
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Missouri
Our client located in Missouri is seeking several Software Engineers for a 11+ month project; this is a contract position.
• Write code, test, and debug new software
• Make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements
• Participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices
• Develop knowledge of assigned solution, technologies, development processes, and ecosystem
Role/Project Specific Requirements—several openings for each of the projects below. Please respond with the number(s) for which you are most qualified :
1. Centrally deploy changes to data stored in the Millennium database (Ex. codesets, ATRs, Readme). Includes monitoring, reporting, alerting capabilities, and Purge Templates.
a. Additional Skills Needed: Git, Jenkins, Docker, Java, Scripting languages (e.g. bash, ruby, python), Spinnaker/Kubernetes, Oracle PL/SQL
2. Converting the Viewpoint framework to utilize Terra such that both MPages views and existing Orion views can be embedded within it. This will build atop the MPages SaaS application. SO 19 - Mpages to SaaS
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Shaun Manny at (678) 593-3329 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.