Kronos Consultant - ManufacturingJob Order #014638
- Posted On: February 9, 2020
- Position Title: Kronos Consultant - Manufacturing
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Texas
- City: Dallas
Are you experienced in Kronos and passionate about helping enterprise clients implement and optimize their WFM solutions? If so, consider consulting opportunities with Healthcare IT Leaders, a trusted Kronos partner serving some of the world’s largest healthcare organizations.
Our Kronos - Workforce Management practice is growing, and we seek talented functional or technical consultants and project managers with Healthcare industry experience to work as part of a team responsible for Kronos WFC and Workforce Dimensions implementation projects. Additional Kronos training and certification support offered for the right candidates.
- 5+ years’ experience with Kronos or other leading workforce management/time and attendance software solutions in a Manufacturing setting
- Technical or functional understanding of HR functions & processes
- Experiencing leading and/or participating in a full lifecycle WFM implementation from initial discovery through design, test and launch
- Experience gathering requirements, managing projects and communicating effectively with non-technical business leaders
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at (678) 636-4445 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.