Kronos ConsultantJob Order #014562
- Posted On: February 9, 2020
- Position Title: Kronos Consultant
- Position Type: Contract
- State: Massachusetts
- City: Boston
Are you experienced in Kronos and passionate about helping enterprise clients implement and optimize their WFM solutions? If so, consider consulting opportunities with Healthcare IT Leaders, a trusted Kronos partner serving some of the world’s largest healthcare organizations.
Our Kronos - Workforce Management practice is growing, and we seek talented functional or technical consultants and project managers to work as part of a team responsible for Kronos WFC and Workforce Dimensions implementation projects. Additional Kronos training and certification support offered for the right candidates.
• 5+ years’ experience with Kronos or other leading workforce management/time and attendance software solutions
• Technical or functional understanding of HR functions & processes
• Experiencing leading and/or participating in a full lifecycle WFM implementation from initial discovery through design, test and launch
• Experience gathering requirements, managing projects and communicating effectively with non-technical business leaders
About Healthcare IT Leaders
Healthcare IT Leaders is a KLAS-rated, national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider and payer organizations with experienced technology talent for implementation services, consulting and full-time hiring. Areas of focus include EMR, ERP, HCM, CRM, and BI. Based in Greater Atlanta with offices nationwide, our company is ranked on the Inc. 5000, the Healthcare Informatics 100 and the SIA list of Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the U.S. We have been named a Best Place to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms by Forbes. Learn more at www.healthcareitleaders.com
To learn more about this and other positions, contact Andy Bryant at (678) 636-4445 or email@example.com. Healthcare IT Leaders is a national leader in IT workforce solutions, connecting healthcare provider, payer and life sciences organizations with experienced technology talent for consulting and full-time hiring. For more information, visit us on the web at www.healthcareitleaders.com.